Tube Bending Essentials Training
Safety and Installation Seminar 3: Tube Bending Essentials
In our tube bending essentials training seminar terminology as well as theory and practice are outlined. The practical portion of the seminar deals with the measure bend method of tube bending and usage of the Swagelok hand tube bender.
- Tube preparation
- Hand Tube Bender Components
- Hand Tube bender Operating instructions
- Positioning the Tube for changes in direction
- Bending up to 90° as well as over 90° bends
- Terminology, variables, marking of tubing
- Measure-bend method
- Tube bending defects
- Relationship between 45° and 90° bends
- Minimum Leg lengths
- Practical Exercise
- Field Engineers
- Maintenance Engineers
- Safety Engineers
Dates or seminar information can be found in our online registration form.
Seminar meet and greet at 8:15 and start at 8:30 am. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact: 04185 80 80
For a successful seminat completion, you will get a Swagelok Certificate plus 1 point by the VDSI - "Verband für Sicherheit, Gesundheit und Umweltschutz bei der Arbeit".