Fluid system evaluation
In the course of daily work, there is often no time to optimize existing systems. We are happy to support you in this task. Certified Swagelok experts are available to perform on-site inspections at your facility in order to assist in developing a roadmap to optimization and improvement. During the evaluation service, we log both safety concerns and optimization potential as well as provide recommendations for improvement.
- Comprehensive evaluation of your plant
- Identification of potential hazards
- Documentation of optimization possibilities
- Increase of plant performance
- Reduction of costs and workload
- Roadmap to minimalization of environmental risks
- After initial consultation, our Swagelok Field Engineers will inspect the individual components of your plants, such as fittings, tubes, hoses, valves, and gauges
- With our specially developed onsite software, each tested component is recorded (incl. photo documentation, if desired).
- Serious danger points are reported to you immediately.
- You receive a comprehensive report with the following contents:
- Danger points, prioritized according to safety relevance, incl. photo.
- Calculated costs for leakages.
- Optimization proposals and recommendations for action.
- List of all parts which have been inspected for your records.
Here you can find further case studies for plant evaluations.
Learn how our Swagelok service team can help you minimize hazards and save money, and what benefits the online inspection application can bring you.